Digital artwork: Artwork may be supplied on a PC formatted CD or Zip Drive saved as per specifications outlined herein:
- Absolutely no color or grayscale files.
- Preferably, artwork files should be supplied in vector format, created with either CorelDraw (up to version 13) or Illustrator (up to version CS2). All files must be saved in IBM format.
- At Spector & Co., we have a large selection of fonts. However, all type must be converted to curves (in the event that we do not have the specific font used in your document). Failing to do so may result in your order being delayed.
- For best results, Photoshop EPS, TIFF and JPG files should be set for black and white 1 bit preview at 1200 dpi.
- Photoshop EPS, TIFF and JPG files should be no less than 200% of final required imprint size and 600 dpi. If artwork is sent at 100% of imprint size, then 1200 dpi actual resolution should be supplied.
- Use appropriate file extension with name indicating file type.
- Each file should have one artwork only. Use the P.O. number for the file name.
- Please be advised that WE DO NOT ACCEPT artwork that is sent in any word publishing documents such as Microsoft PhotoDraw, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Publisher, Freehand, PageMaker or Adobe Image Ready.
- When e-mailing artwork to email@example.com, please reference company name and P.O. number.